Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here We Go Again

I've said it a a million times. I really have no idea where the summer went. I cannot believe it's time for school to start up again!

I'm back in Logan and all settled. My apartment is pretty much the cutest thing ever. I have a roommate that has a great eye for decorating and tons of cute stuff.
My living room would be the most perfect place in the world to hang out, except that it doesn't have a TV. We'll see if we can find one...

My room is bigger this year. I was a little bummed that I didn't get my old room, but this one is even better. The walls have been repainted and the carpets look good. The landlord said they're going to put new tile in our kitchen as well. It's gonna look great. My family was a huge help getting me moved in. It was way easier to move in with their help than it was to move out by myself. I was so grateful they were there to help.

I got to see a lot of "my people" yesterday. For that reason, it's great to be back in Logan. Jared came upstairs for about an hour, I got to see Becky, Stasi, and Logan from my Switzerland trip, and I got to hang out with some of the old finance crew. It's good to see that some things never change.

Now I just need to gear up for classes. I'm going to need some serious pep talking to get ready for the imminent insanity...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just say how awesome I find it that I get mentioned by name in your blog posts?

It was good to see you tomorrow! If you don't find a TV, you are always more than welcome to kick it in my room. My system should be here in a week or so...then we can watch movies in STYLE.

Much love!

Ben and Stacey said...

you didn't tell me you were in a different room!!! which one are you in? exciting. i love the pictures! the place looks great!! don't have too much fun without me! ;) but really do, because i am having the time of my life :) love you