Thursday, May 7, 2009
Random encounters that make my week...
I live in the middle of no where in northern Utah. I rarely run into anyone I know well, especially anyone from Idaho. Stacey, Kristin and I headed to Cafe Rio in Logan one night. Nothing too out of the ordinary was happening. I noticed a huge tour bus pull up and the University of Utah softball team pile out. I didn't think much of it at first, but then I remembered that Joanie Cook, a friend from high school, was on the team. I started looking and sure enough, there she was! I couldn't believe it! Of all random places! It was so fun to see her for a few minutes. Her softball team slaughtered USU's that night. She's loving University of Utah. I was so excited to see her for a few minutes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment