Friday, June 19, 2009

Easter

Yes, yes, I am pathetically behind on this. Easter was over two months ago, but better late than never I guess.

Easter is one of the holidays during the year that just definitely isn't the same anywhere else except home. Last year we were in Florida for Easter and we did fine but I love having it at home. It had been about a month since I'd gone home too, so I was definitely ready to be home for a bit. It was a short trip but we jam packed it.

Saturday afternoon, Mom and Dad created a way fun Easter egg hunt for Lindsay and me. Yes I am old enough to buy cigarettes and enlist in the military but I don't care... I still love our annual Easter egg hunt! This year Mom got creative and instead of putting candy in the eggs, she put cute little presents in them. She put in cute hair stuff, earrings, gum, nail polish, and other things. It was so cute.

Later that afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. I missed getting to do that the year before. This year we had a blast messing around with egg dye and crayons. Our artwork has come a long way from the days of wrap-arounds.

No comments: