On May 24, 2009 my Grandma Vance peacefully passed away. She'd been sick for a long time, but that still doesn't make it easy to say goodbye. I guess it's been a blessing that I haven't been able to find a job in Logan because that meant that I was home with my family during this. Mom and Dad went to Utah to help with funeral arrangements earlier in the week and I stayed home with Lindsay so she could stay in school for as long as possible before finals. The funeral service on May 30 was beautiful. A lot of family showed up and the service was mostly family members. Lindsay, Mandy and Josh sang and I accompanied them on the piano. They did absolutely fantastic. I played a piano solo. Mom and Aunt Elaine both spoke. All in all it was a really nice service. Uncle Randy, Aunt Megan, Grandpa Ed and Grandma Pat (all from Dad's side) came as well, which was really nice.Friday, June 19, 2009
Grandma Vance
On May 24, 2009 my Grandma Vance peacefully passed away. She'd been sick for a long time, but that still doesn't make it easy to say goodbye. I guess it's been a blessing that I haven't been able to find a job in Logan because that meant that I was home with my family during this. Mom and Dad went to Utah to help with funeral arrangements earlier in the week and I stayed home with Lindsay so she could stay in school for as long as possible before finals. The funeral service on May 30 was beautiful. A lot of family showed up and the service was mostly family members. Lindsay, Mandy and Josh sang and I accompanied them on the piano. They did absolutely fantastic. I played a piano solo. Mom and Aunt Elaine both spoke. All in all it was a really nice service. Uncle Randy, Aunt Megan, Grandpa Ed and Grandma Pat (all from Dad's side) came as well, which was really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment