Friday, June 19, 2009
Stupid Wisdom Teeth...
Well, I was looking in my files and the next picture I had on my computer was of me when I got my wisdom teeth out. I don't think I'm quite secure enough to post that on the internet for everyone to see. To say the least, it was quite an ordeal and my face was not happy with me. I have a really really really tiny mouth and that was not a good thing. All four of my teeth were impacted. They started with the laughing gas but it was too high of a dose for my body size and it was making me sick to my stomach. So they put me on oxygen and then slowly introduced more of the laughing gas. Things were going fine but I woke up before they were done because it was taking so long and it was not fun. I couldn't feel pain but I could feel pressure. I kept it together but I was not a happy clam. She asked if I wanted her to stop but I just wanted it to be done, so I sucked it up and dealt with it. And it took a while to get started because my blood pressure was so low so they had to give me fluids through an IV. Anyway, probably more detail than you wanted but it was not fun. The doc was great though. I really liked her. She said that my wisdom teeth were the worst she's seen in her 14 years. I guess the roots were crazy long and they had hooks on them so they were brutal to get out. I'm so glad it's behind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh bah. get the picture up here you dumb dumb :) i want to see it! hehe
Post a Comment