Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Today I am thankful for:
  • My immediate family that made the trek from Idaho to Sandy for the holiday
  • My extended family for letting me crash yet again at their home
  • Nanny, my adorable great grandma that we have at my aunt's house for the day
  • Friends that have been sending "Happy Thanksgiving" texts all day long
  • Bluetooth headsets that allow me to talk on the phone all the way between Logan and Sandy
  • Holiday traffic isn't as bad in Cache Valley as it is in Salt Lake County
  • I never have to take another economics class again. I pulled a 95% in the class and don't have to take the final. The only unfortunate part of this is that I still don't have a clue about what is going on in the class.
  • I can now listen to Christmas music without getting a bunch of dirty looks from people.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: