Friday, March 26, 2010

Quick Update

I'm on my way to see men in tights, so I'll make this a quick one. (Yes you read that right... men in tights... I hate my arts symposium class sometimes.)

Spring break couldn't have come a better time. I needed the break SO BADLY!!! It was so good to go home and just hang with the family and catch up with some old friends.

School is nuts. I think I might seriously go certifiably crazy in the next week. Three tests, one presentation (that was supposed to be in two weeks), and ample study groups next week. I just keep telling myself: I love life.

Corporate finance is sucking the life out of me.

Lindsay is getting old. She will be 16 on Monday. How do I make it stop?!

Switzerland is getting me through the semester. June 4, here I come!!! I have family and friends going all over the world soon. A couple of friends are going on missions to Brazil and Rome, my cousin just got called to Washington DC on his mission, Shana is doing study abroad in South America, Tiffany is shipping herself to Mexico for the summer, Katey is doing some backpacking guide thing in Williamsburg back east, and Stacey is moving to St. George forever, and that feels like across the world to me.

It's going to be a busy summer. We're also doing a family vacation in Yellowstone. I'll get to compare firsthand the Swiss Alps to one of America's most popular national parks. Bring. It. On!

2 comments:

Christa said...

you get switzerland, i get guatemala. have loads of fun!

Megan said...

So good to see you over the weekend! Hope you survive your Hades week!! :)