Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fa-La-La-La-La


We had a great Christmas this year. Here are a few highlights:
-I baked until I couldn't bake anymore. You name it, we probably made it at one point or another since I've been home. Caramel corn, sugar cookies, Oreos, thumb prints, brownies, and on and on and on.
-Grandma and Grandpa spent the week with us. We loved having them spend the holiday with us!
-I headed over to Katey's for dinner one night to see her, Tiff, and Kristen.
-We saw "Tangled" on Christmas Eve. It is quite possibly my new favorite Disney movie, and that is saying something coming from me.
-Christmas Eve was great. We had our traditional Christmas Eve meal, including Mom's cranberry salad that is my favorite. Dad's friend Jeff came over as well since his family had to be out of town. We played our traditional unwrapping game and Mom and Jeff both won card games.
-Christmas morning dawned bright and early thanks to Mom and Dad. We unwrapped lots of fun presents, checked out the Santa gifts, and explored the Santa table. I'm particularly excited about my iPod Touch, new clothes, teeth whitening, the cute box Linds got me for my Europe stuff, the apron Mom made me, and scrapbooking paper from the grandparents.
-Monday we headed downtown to the Bistro. My food struggled to say the least, but everyone else's was good. Mom took us on a tour of the Capitol building which looked so fun for Christmas.

1 comment:

Ben and Stacey said...

um loving the almost all the way blond carlie!