- I taught my first college class this week. I taught some material from Stephen R. Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, which many people will see the irony in. It went fairly well I think. I was so nervous I fell asleep at 12:30 the night before and was wide awake at 3:30 that morning and never went back to sleep. By the time Thursday evening rolled around, I was pretty dead.
- Got a new roommate. Michelle moved out and Rachel moved in. She fit in so quickly you'd never know she's only been here a week.
- The day I got back, I started up with friends from previous semesters. It is so much more fun to come back to Logan now than it was my freshman year because I rarely have a dull moment.
- Classes are great as far as I can tell, but it will definitely be busy! I'm looking forward to my marketing classes in particular. I couldn't ask for better professors for those classes.
- Anyone that knows anything about The 7 Habits, I get to teach "Public Victory" in two weeks. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
- Went and saw "Little Fockers" on Friday. Mediocre at best.
- I love that I know so many people in so many of my classes! It's been way fun to recognize so many faces, and I actually like those faces that I recognize.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
I Made It!
I did it! One week down! One week of subzero temperatures, various meetings, new experiences, old friends, and a bunch more. Here are some highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment