Friday, February 4, 2011

Things That Have Been Happening:

The last few weeks have been crazy! In some ways I cannot believe I have been in school for four weeks, but in others it feels like I've been doing it for quite a while. Here are just a few things that have been going on in the last little while:
  • There was a (free!) concert for Caine College of the Arts Week a couple weeks ago. The special guest performer was Audra McDonald, a Tony-award winner who is good friends with USU's own Craig Jessop. Her performance was great, but honestly, my favorite part was the bagpipe entourage that performed. They were incredible!
  • I went to Taco Tuesday for the first time in over a year with Shana and Natalie the week before Nat moved to Pennsylvania. I am so gonna miss that girl!
  • Group projects have been massive this semester. The good news is that my groups are seeming great.
  • I'm attempting to haul through my online class. My goal is to have it done before spring break... we'll see if that happens though.
  • My mom sent the cutest package of Valentine's Day presents. I'm currently devouring "The Art of War for Women." It adds a whole new dimension to the Chinese strategist's ideas.

No comments: