
1. I am absolutely terrified of swans.
2. Yellow roses are my favorite flower.
3. I hate not having my toenails painted.
4. I am a fourth generation Aggie.
5. I love pictures, frames, and scrapbooks.
6. I have never broken a bone.
7. The most played song on my iPod is "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City.
8. One of my favorite parts of springtime are green Starburst jellybeans.
9. Someone once asked me what my favorite date was... I had to stop and think about it for a minute... It wasn't prom or any high school dance or anything that elaborate or time consuming... It was actually just hot chocolate at Starbucks several moons ago and we just talked for a couple hours... He actually asked me out in person... None of that sissy text messaging stuff.
10. My favorite Disney movie is "Tangled."
11. Red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory makes me weak-kneed.
12. My biggest pet peeve in life is dirty dishes.
13. If I were to max out a credit card at any one store, it would probably be at IKEA.
14. One of the things I think Logan is lacking the most is a nice modern movie theater.
15. There are two things I am actively searching for: a dang nice pair of jeans, and a highly functional FM tuner since mine struggles.
1 comment:
I love green starburst jellybeans! And the swans... haha I'm remembering in Switzerland when Becky and Stasi were sitting by the river feeding the swans, then Dora and I walk up, and you're like "I'm leaving. I can't do this."
Post a Comment