Sunday, March 20, 2011

Graduating Already?!

I can't believe it. With every passing day, reality is getting more and more real. While I was in Salt Lake this weekend, my graduation packet came in the mail. This is one of the final steps to putting on those boxy, unflattering gowns that everyone looks dumb in. I've got most of the classes figured out for next fall. If I get an internship (that I'm hoping and praying for), I'll only need to take two actual classes on campus and then take internship credits for the rest of my course load. With less than 9 months left until I complete my undergraduate degree (eeeeek!), I've started compiling a bucket list of things I still want to do before I reach that milestone:
  • Eat an ice cream cone at Charlie's
  • Get a free burger at the White Owl on my birthday
  • Swim in Bear Lake
  • Peach Days in Brigham City
  • Go to a Jazz game
  • Ski Beaver Mountain... just once... just to see if I can actually stand up for more than two seconds
  • Find and buy a wonderfully fabulous pair of jeans (I have had absolutely no luck so far and I've been looking for two months)
  • Read two classics, three businessy-type books, and four books of any genre
  • Become a True Aggie
  • Shop at the Park City Outlets
  • Visit Darcy in Washington DC
  • Go to a rodeo (apparently they're kind of a big deal out here...)
  • Go on an overnight camp out
  • Learn to play poker
  • Take the GMAT
  • Attend the midnight showing of a movie
I'm also taking suggestions for additions... :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Ride the bronzed bull. :) Clothed. Of course. :) And I have a better way of becoming a True Aggie if you are interested ... Lemme know! :)

Mindy said...

Oh, go in the underground tunnels on campus too!!

Rachel Marie said...

I have a suggestion (for one of the things on your list). Go see Harry Potter at midnight when it comes out this summer! I'm dead serious, NOTHING beats a midnight Harry Potter showing. People go all out with costumes and it's just one big fun nerd fest.