Ok, ok.... I know this whole blogging thing is getting rather sporadic, but so are my sleep patterns, so I guess that's just the way it goes. Here are this week's Five Things That Make Me Happy.
I made Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies with Shannon this week. When they are warm, they are divine.

Shannon and I also made ornament wreaths. Actual picture coming soon.

Recipe for not going completely insane while studying for the GMAT for 10 consecutive hours: warm cider candles, fireplace YouTube video on loop, Christmas music, and a snowstorm outside.
USU kicking BYU's butts in basketball.
USU beating San Jose State in a nail-biter yesterday.

In entirely unrelated news, I'm just really excited about how my hair turned out today, so I'm showing you all a picture.

1 comment:
I like these 5 things... I like them a lot!... or maybe I just really like you. Probably both! :)
Post a Comment