You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss
I can't believe it has happened already. Everyone told me college would go quickly, but I had no idea just how quickly. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for everyone who was able to come and those who helped me along the last four years. Everyone else has the pictures on their camera, so more pictures will follow.
Dr. Fawson was one of the faculty members who went to Switzerland when I went. I was also one of his teaching assistants for Business by Design.
"Dr. Stacey" taught marketing classes that I absolutely loved. I have also worked with her on a corporate social responsibility research project and will be her graduate assistant next year while I'm working on my MBA. Her office was my "happy place" on campus.
Derek was my marketing partner in crime.



No comments:
Post a Comment