This is about a month late, but at least I'm trying to catch up! I have taken up residence in yet another location, this time on the south end of town at The Falls at Riverwoods. I'm now living in a cute three bedroom apartment with two of the best roommates anyone could ask for. It's a bit of an organic process, with additional furnishings popping up all the time. A big thank you to Logan and Stasi for letting me borrow their love sac for our living room until we get more established furniture! Here are some pictures of my room and bathroom:
Fun fact about that bed... My professor Stacey is getting things shifted around at her house and sold me that queen bed for $50 and a night of babysitting. That is so worth not having to fall out of bed anymore!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment