It's been a great week!
I left Logan on Thursday at about 1:15 with Darcy and a girl named Tori I'd never met before. She was a friend of a friend and she called at 11:00 on Wednesday night to see if she could get a ride. It wasn't a big deal. She was a cute girl. She lives in Kuna, but her dad picked her up in Boise. The drive went really well until we hit Boise at 5:30. The freeway and all of the side streets were backed up so badly. It took me an hour just to get off the freeway and to the hospital to drop off Tori. I was so frustrated. I was so excited to get home!!! That night Karey came over and I was SO excited! I hadn't seen her since I left and I have missed her like crazy. She took me to the dorms she was living in at BSU so I could finally put faces with the names she's been telling me for the last two months. Friday morning Mom and I went to get our flu shots. I didn't even pass out. That's two times now that I haven't passed out! It was great! I always used to pass out... maybe I'm finally growing up! The rest of the afternoon I was at Eagle High visiting the choirs. It was so good! I loved being back and hearing them sing! Sonous sounded great! I brought them cinnamon bread from Hazel's Sweet Shop here on campus because I told them I'd give them some when they came to Logan. They're not coming anymore, so I took it to them instead. It went over well, I think. :) Mom cut the bread and brought it because I didn't have time to cut it. I was so thankful! I played the piano for Lindsay to sing in seminary the last period of the day. She sounded so good! I was so proud of her! That afternoon Mom and I went to see Cerola. I was glad to see her again. We went to Goodwood as a family for dinner that night. Lindsay and I went to Craft Warehouse, which was way fun for me because I never have time to do any of that craft stuff that I so love to do anymore. That night Chris came over and we talked until midnight. It was so fun to get caught up! It's different to be able to actually talk to someone instead of just texting or talking on the phone, so it was way fun. On Saturday morning I met Tiffany for break
fast, which was fun too. It was so good getting to see everyone that I love and have missed! We watched Indiana Jones as a family on Saturday night. I scrapbooked while we watched, so I got to do a lot of stuff that I love while I was so! Sunday I went to Sacrament Meeting with my family and then had a quick Sunday dinner before I drove home. I ended up driving home by myself which worked out just fine. I turned up the music really loudly and it was fine. The only downside was that I left my cell phone charger in Boise and didn't realize it until I got into Cache Valley. I almost had a heart attack. I didn't realize how much I used my phone until it didn't work anymore! I was so grateful when my charger got here in the mail yesterday. Life is back to normal now that I can keep in contact with the rest of the world.
School's been going fine. This week isn't too bad, but next week is going to be pretty crazy. I have several tests in the next couple weeks, so I'll be hitting the books again. No big surprise there. I have a Statistics quiz tomorrow, but I'm not worried about it.
This week is homecoming week at USU. There's so much going on all the time! It's been so fun! There was a dance on Monday night that Stacey and I were planning on going to, but we went to the play production "Little Women" and didn't get back until late and we were just too tired to deal with it. Last night was the Mr. USU pageant, and we were both going to go, but she had homework and I had a migraine, so it didn't work out too well. Oh well. I'm going to go to the game with Kacee on Saturday, which'll be fun, even though we'll probably lose. Haha. Oh well.
That's all for now. Hope you're doing well.
Lots of love and Strawberry Cheesecake Aggie Ice Cream,
Carlie
No comments:
Post a Comment