Here comes the big however.
HOWEVER
However, I am going to kind of miss Logan. No, certainly not Logan itself, but the people in it and the relationships I've formed. For some of them, this is truly the end. Stacey is moving to St. George and getting married. Meg is transferring to the U. Darcy is graduating and moving on to the next big stage of her life. Dannaea is going on a mission to Virginia. Others are just peacing out for the summer. Cody has an internship with Goldman Sachs. Adam has a job in Ogden and is doing a study abroad in Spain. Jolynn is doing study abroad in Asia. Kaitlyn is moving back to Vernal. Shana is doing study abroad in South America. Jules moved back to St. George today. Some are staying in L-town. Brian, Erin, Jared, and Kristin will be in Logan for the summer. I guess my point of all this is that I'm going to miss Logan (the people) as it is now. It won't be that way in about 48 hours. People were making the mass exodus out of Logan all week. The unfortunate few of us that have Friday finals will be right behind them. I have to be out of my apartment by noon tomorrow. I have no bed left. I guess this really is the end, for now at least.
Allow me one a moment to bid farewell to Logan:
I will never forget:
- Basketball games
- Slip and slides down Old Main Hill at midnight
- Road trips south, just to get away
- The way the temple lights up at night
- Six great roommates
- Engagement parties galore
- Football that has improved so much that we get excited just when the game is close, we don't even have to win
- Wild Bill becoming a national phenomenon
- Late night chats with the roomies
- Awkward comments that make me laugh so hard I cry
- Standing in the Eccles Conference Center and laughing at people as melting snow fell on them
- Melting snow falling down my shirt three times in 24 hours
- Brown hair dye
- Spending time at the park, just because it was so beautiful outside
- Fall ending so quickly
- Not having a Target
- Subzero weather during Fall Semester finals week
- 8 inches of snow on my car during April
- Allowing me to get a sunburn two weeks ago and then freezing me out for the following two weeks
- Not having a Red Robin
- Not having a Victoria's Secret
- Corporate Finance (though that turned out to be a blessing in disguise)
- Inversions
- Sewer scents permeating my apartment
- Vacuums that never work
- Not being allowed in the BYU basketball game
- Cloudy water from my faucet
- The end of college basketball season
Ok, really click on this pic. It's got a bunch of pictures and some of them are kinda small, but this is a pretty good summary of my year.

1 comment:
:( I miss you and Logan people already. I'm excited for you and your Switzerland adventures. Just know I'm unbelievably jealous. Love you.
Post a Comment