Monday, May 31, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things:

Since moving home three or so weeks ago, I have been able to experience some of my favorite things.
  • Cheesecake Factory with Kristen and Kaylee. I had red velvet cheesecake. Does dessert get better than this? I think not.
  • Breakfast with Tiffany (I had to make sure her name was listed first just because it sounded cool), Kellen, and Cathy.
  • Browsing Hobby Lobby. I can do that in Logan, but I just like doing it more in Boise. I got an Eiffel Tower for my bathroom and it looks awesome.
  • Seeing Katey for the first time in months.
    • Meeting Katey's boyfriend Tony.
  •  Flying M coffeehouse with Tiffany. I distracted her while Cathy set up a surprise going away party for her at her house.
    • Tiffany's going away party.
  • Tucano's with Kristen and Kaylee. I think this is a one time a year kind of thing. My scale would probably break otherwise.
  • Shopping with my mom.
  • Family dinner almost every night.
  • Seeing my friends' moms.
  • New summer tunes.
  • Family trip to Utah.
    •  Laughing so hard on that trip that I cry.
    • Seeing both sides of the extended family.
  • Heading back to Logan and getting to see a bunch of friends, though certainly not everyone I wanted to see. There were not enough hours in those 46 that I was there. 
    • Jared Honda, you are on my list.
Life is going to be a little different in the next few days. I can't believe it's almost time for me to head to Europe. I'm going to try to post a picture a day while I'm there, but we'll see what happens. It's an ambitious goal. There will be a couple of days in there that I won't have internet service so that doesn't count! ;)

3 comments:

Ben McAffee said...

car did you get your hair done again? it doesn't look different in the pics but i just wondered! lovs ya! and apparently i'm logged in as ben but this is obviously stacey.

Carlie Pennington said...

Getting it done tomorrow. I'll post some pics! :)

Kaitlyn said...

You are cute. I love the picture of you and Tiffany, you look so pretty. I'm so excited for you!!! :D :D