Sand volleyball. Swimming in Lake Geneva. Granola bars, nutella, and blood orange yogurt. It has been one of the best days ever.
Most of the group joined us in Vevey for our last day. Chance, Bethany, Katie, and I discovered sand volleyball courts during our wanderings on Wednesday and thought that would be a blast. Chance went and bought a volleyball and the rest of the day was spent just living it up. The morning was awesome. By the afternoon it was getting pretty busy and pretty warm. Even still it was such a blast.
I forgot to mention that Chance found a hackey sack yesterday and so we spent many hours playing with that during the last couple of days. I suck but it's still fun.
Packing is a nightmare and I just don't want to do it.
We're leaving for the airport at 3:15 tomorrow morning. Sick. That means about 7:15 mountain time. I'll get in tomorrow at 8:40 mountain time. Bring. It. On.

No comments:
Post a Comment