Friday, July 16, 2010

A few more pictures from Scotland...

I don't really have anything great and wonderful to post, so here are some more pictures from Scotland.

This is our first day in Edinburgh. Everyone has been collected and we are all happy. You can't see it in this picture, but I'm standing on a rock that is about a foot tall. This is the only time you will ever see me at eye level with these people.

This is in front of Edinburgh Castle.

This is our last night in Scotland on High Street, the main tourist area.

This is outside a movie theater. The giraffes were made with old cars. Totally random.

Chance, Katie, and I at the top of Arthur's Seat. I'm glad I hiked it. I didn't particularly want to, but I'm really glad I did.

This was taken at Kilchurn Castle. It's super old, just ruins now. A jumping picture was necessary.

I love Edinburgh!!!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

I am seriously in love with those giraffe statues. So cool! I bet you wish you were still over there.

Carlie Pennington said...

So so so much. I can't even begin to describe how much I wish that.