Sunday, September 4, 2011

Five Things

Aunt Elaine made me the most wonderful birthday dinner today. She made pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy just like Grandma Vance's, corn on the cob, salad, carrots, and my favorite dessert ever, chocolate lasagna.
Because I've been filing payroll paperwork at work until my hands are literally paper cut and raw, Bath and Body Works lotion has become one of my best friends... and it smells so heavenly! My current favorite is Twilight Woods.
In Business Strategy on Thursday, we had a paper airplane throwing contest. Believe it or not, I actually learned applicable things about strategy! The best part is that my team won, so we get an extra credit point on our quiz!
My room smells like fall between my Warm Cider candle and my Cranberry Woods wallflower... this is my favorite time of year!
When I was driving down to Salt Lake yesterday morning, I had time to look at the scenery in Sardine Canyon for a minute... Fall is definitely on its way. Things are still mostly green, but the sky is getting to be a deeper blue and the red is fighting to come through on the leaves. There is no place more beautiful at this time of year.

1 comment:

Ben and Stacey said...

This post made my heart hurt. Which is weird because I usually don't miss living in Logan at all... but hearing about how your room smells and fall in Logan made it like a vivid reality to me. I miss hanging out and living together! Sounds like things are great though! Wish we could get together this weekend :(