Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15, 2008

So I didn't have time to blog this weekend like I'd been planning. With my family in town for a few days, I was otherwise occupied. Guess it's better that I do this late. :)

The week pretty much went like any other. School was just like it always is, not that that's a bad thing. I got my first Stats quiz score back: 28/30! Yay! I was so excited! It's good to have that first quiz under my belt so it's just out of the way. This week is going to be a bit more demanding, though. I have a Chemistry exam on Wednesday, Sociology exam on Thursday and yet another Stats quiz on Friday.

Last Thursday Stacey and I went to a stage production of "High School Musical" for Creative Arts. Having never been overly impressed with any form of the story, I was extremely skeptical. It turned out to be a really cute show though! I was surprised. The seats were rather uncomfortable in the el cheapo nosebleed section, but you could still see the show ok. This Saturday afternoon we're going to go to Nunsense. Mom and Dad have both said it's funny, so we'll see how that goes. It'll hopefully be cute. Then we're going to the East Village Opera Company performance next Monday night. We're hitting a bunch in a row!

I was so excited to have Mom, Dad, and Lindsay in town for the weekend! My birthday kinda sucked until they got here. Haha. I was so looking forward to them arriving that it seemed like it took them forever! I ended up going to dinner with a friend until they got here, so at least I didn't have to spend my birthday dinner alone. Saturday we went to the mall so I could get a nice winter coat (which I'll be needing around here before long). The football game that night, USU vs. University of Utah, was pretty pathetic. Utah State didn't do too well, to say the least. I think when they play BSU it's going to be even worse. I'll be excited to go to that game though since I don't ever get to see BSU games on TV here.

That's about it for now. Hope you're doing well!

Lots of love and Aggie Blue Mint Ice Cream,
Carlie

1 comment:

Megan said...

Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa!! :)