- I finished the last of my ten business law essays today. Praise all that is good and holy. It was a painful process.
- Shana, her friend Karen, and I went to Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio.
- Somewhere I got a fortune cookie that said "A bold and dashing adventure is in your future." I'll take it.
- My vacuum works for the first time all semester. Our floors look amazing.
- The landlord came when our apartment was smelling like sulfur. It does that sometimes. Nothing sends me into a rage faster except No Child Left Behind and deficit spending, just ask the oral surgeon who took out my wisdom teeth. We had a long discussion about the economy as she was inducing me to sleep so she could cut my teeth out of my head. Anyways...
- I had a great time at home last weekend. Went to PF Chang's with my parents. Had Kacee, Tiffany, Kristen, and Kaylee over for pumpkin squares and apple cider. Loved the girl's reunion!

Carlie
No comments:
Post a Comment