
This weekend was a girls' getaway. Kacee, Kaitlyn, and I headed to Park City on Saturday morning. Meg was already in Salt Lake and met up with us later that day. When we got to Park City we went to our hotel to check in. We stayed at the Park City Marriott at Prospector's Square. We got early check-in which was great. After unloading our stuff, we headed to Main Street to take in the sights. Our first stop was Main Street Pizza and Noodle. The pizza was delicious. There was a cute little book store just up the street that was adorable. We looked at children's books for a while and decided that Kaitlyn's future profession should definitely be illustrating chidren's books. The book store was connected to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, so we had to stop there. I got an apple pie caramel apple. Divine. There was a bath store that was a blast. It had an actual deli in the back. The mud masks are made with all natural ingredients that had to be refrigerated. They actually made your skin feel pretty soft. We had to make a stop at the outlet mall. It was a zoo there. So many people. I got a couple of cute new shirts. Afterward we grabbed some dinner at a hole in the wall Mexican place. It was actually way good. That night we went to the hotel's hot tub and just chilled and watched movies all night. We made it back to Logan in pretty good time this afternoon except for the fact that I-15 was closed and I had to drive all the way through Bountiful on a detour. My camera battery died as I was dumping pics. I'll post more when I get home this weekend and Lindsay gives me my charger to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment