- I finished the last chapter of Guns, Germs, and Steel today. That's the enormous book I was reading for Environment and Society. It was actually really interesting, just really wordy and extremely long. Click here for a link about the book.
- For a little further information on the study abroad trip I'm looking at for the summer, click here. It sounds amazing. I'll probably know for sure if I got accepted to the program in the next couple of weeks. The last week of the tour is open for traveling wherever I want. The prof in charge of the program suggested places like Paris, London, Italy, and Morocco. I'm not even sure where to pick! Any suggestions?
- Kacee's opera last night was absolutely awesome. She did an incredible job. Shane's section that he composed was darling. He based it off the fairy tale "The Wolf and the Seven Children." It was so cute. Afterward, we went to Village Inn with Kacee and her parents and Shane and his parents.
- I went to the meeting for tutors on Thursday and met my new supervisor. She's really nice. The procedures are pretty much the same as always.
- This afternoon I made cupcakes and we took them down to the basement apartments. I meant to do that all last semester, but never did. Kristin and Stacey put the sweet-tart conversation hearts on the cupcakes after I'd frosted them. I forgot to get a picture of the ones I made, but they looked pretty cute.
- Kristin got locked out today. She forgot to take her keys with her and no one else was home. Good thing Stacey and I were on our way back home.
- I'm heading to the basketball game in five minutes, praise all that is good and holy.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
This Week
As I was rereading my last post, I realized that it sounded a little gloom and doom. I think some clarification might be necessary. Life is not awful. Life is going quite well. It is just extremely cold and foggy and the inversion is making it impossible for my cough to go away. School is going well. I'm still having fun with the roommates and friends. Here are some tidbits about life for the week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment