Saturday, February 20, 2010

Since when did I become a sports junkie?

Try as he might, my poor dad never seemed to get me very excited about sports. Sometime around my senior year of high school, they stopped being distasteful to me. Suddenly, during my first year of college, I became a junkie. I used to watch "Grey's Anatomy" while I was doing homework. Now, I watch ESPN. I love having basketball on in the background. There is nothing that makes me happier than Aggie games in the Spectrum. They are SO fun. We've had an awesome few games in the last little while. The Louisiana Tech game on Wednesday night was fantastic. It was so close, so intense, and so loud. I haven't heard the Spectrum that loud all season, not even for the Nevada game. Check out these videos showcasing a few of my favorite moments at the Spectrum this season:





No comments: