Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 13: a picture of you last year and now; how you’ve changed since then

Last Year
This Year
How I've changed since last year at this time? Oh let me count the ways...
-I've learned there are some things I can tolerate and some things that I absolutely cannot,
-My hair,
-My crew,
-My speed dial list,
-My cell phone,
-Where I spend my time,
-Which TV shows I religiously Hulu,
-My favorite Disney princess (it was Sleeping Beauty, it is now Rapunzel),
-My passport has six more stamps on it,
-Respect levels for people (it's gone both up and down depending),
-I think my quarter life crisis is pretty much over (again, the hair is a good indicator of that),
-My bedroom at my parents' house (the high school pictures have been taken down),
-My music library keeps growing,
-The amount of time I spend on campus (increasing),
-The amount of time I spend at the gym (also increasing),
-Again, I can't emphasize the hair change enough.

No comments: