I don't care that I'm 21. I still love our annual Easter egg hunt that Mom puts together. She always puts the cutest stuff in the eggs... Now that I'm no longer 3 years old and calories do actually matter, candy isn't always may favorite option. I love the hair ties, bobby pins, Post-Its, and perfumes that Mom puts in the eggs instead.
This year we had a family in my parents' ward come over and we did an Easter egg hunt for them. We love having the little kids running all over our yard looking for the eggs. I think when all was said and done I'd stuffed about a hundred eggs and Lindsay and I hid them. I guess we didn't hide them well enough because they found the eggs pretty quickly, but I guess with five kids everything goes faster than we're used to at our house. Even the youngest, who's barely a year old, got into it. He ran right up to Dad and was far more interested in playing with him than the rest of us though which was pretty funny.
On Saturday afternoon, Mom and Linds and I took some daffodils from our yard out to Cerola's grave. Easter was always our holiday, ever since Lindsay was born and came home from the hospital two days before Easter. I'll never forget hunting for eggs and checking out what the Easter Bunny brought for us with Cerola. We know Cerola's better off now, but we surely miss her, especially at this time of year.
Sunday morning came earlier than I wanted. I liked being home/running away from Logan for a couple days.
Only four more days...
1 comment:
Look at you!!! Looking sexy in that pencil skirt! :) Love you, and I'm glad you had a Happy Easters.
Post a Comment