Saturday, April 2, 2011
Day 4: a habit that you wish you didn’t have
When I don't want to do something that needs to be done, I just ignore it. That's been my pattern for years. When I was taking piano lessons as a kid, if there was a piece I didn't want to play, I usually just ignored it. The more "fun" pieces would only take me a week to learn, even if it was difficult, but a piece I didn't want to deal with could sometimes take me a month, even if it wasn't that difficult. The same practice holds true for homework assignments I don't want to deal with. I'll always get it done, because the thought of not doing homework is absolutely beyond the realm of comprehension for me, but I usually wait as long as humanly possible to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment