Friday, April 29, 2011

Wrappin' it up

Wow. I can't believe today was the last day of classes. I have one little paper thingy due at midnight on Monday, and that's it. I feel weird. I don't quite know what to do with myself. I have run around nonstop since school started in September and now I really don't know how to handle having a few minutes to just sit. I came up with a few notable statistics for this past school year:
  • 1 Aggie basketball game on the second row
  • 1 murder mystery party
  • 1 complete series of "Friends"
  • 2 new pairs of shoes
  • 2 bottles of Dimetap
  • 2 dinners at Le Nonne for HMA
  • 2 days missed because of illness
  • 2 times reading A Whole New Mind and Winners Never Cheat
  • 2 major internship interviews
  • 2 fireworks displays on campus
  • 3 Taco Tuesdays
  • 3 tubes of Airborne
  • 3 black printer cartridges
  • 4 times going to the movie theater
  • 5 trips to Salt Lake
  • 8 Aggie basketball games
  • 9 trips to Boise
  • 19 page market research paper turned in
  • 76 hours put in for Business Week activities during Business Week alone
7 semesters down... 1 to go...

1 comment:

Ben and Stacey said...

how has it really been 7 semesters? weird. also. i noticed the multiple trips to slc, and boise.... but ZERO to st g.... i think that should change. and i should try to come to logan as well... i know. love you.