Let me take you on a quick journey of some of the highlights we enjoyed at each of our destinations, beginning with Disney's Hollywood Studios.
My friend Lexy is an even bigger Disney nut than I am! She is currently doing an internship at Disney's Animal Kingdom and loving every minute of being immersed in all things Disney. I met up with her at Epcot one night for dinner and then we walked over to Hollywood Studios. We walked on the Boardwalk, somewhere I'd never been before, to get to the park. It was a beautiful evening and I loved being at the park when it was a little quieter. We walked right on to "The Great Movie Ride" and she showed me a movie/museum about Walt Disney himself. I never would have known it was there if she hadn't pointed it out to me!
I hadn't seen Fantasmic for over 8 years and the new, updated version is awesome! I loved seeing all of the clips of my favorite Disney movies, seeing the Disney princesses on their floats, the Pocahontas montage, and all of the fireworks and special effects. It was totally worth the wait to see it!

















No comments:
Post a Comment