Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finals

There is going to be a mad rash of blog posts in the next little while. Much like my scrapbook, my goal for this week is to get everything caught up and up to date!

First off, I survived finals. I lived through the first (albeit small) part of my second Logan winter. Life is good. I drove home December 11 with Kacee Cambron in tow. We left by 8:00 that morning. Having stayed up late the night before, I was more than happy to finally arrive home and take a nap.

Final grades were posted by the early part of the following week. I managed to pull a, drum roll please, 4.0!!!!! I was so excited! Months of hard work paid off! I don't know if you can read the picture or not, but believe me, it says A after each class! Yay!

No comments: