Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 12

Yeah I've missed a few days but they're hardly worth mentioning. Maybe later...

Today was a blast! I absolutely loved it! We went to Fribourg and went on the stinkiest train ride in the country (it was powered by the sewer). Then we went to a marionette museum. Slightly creepy. Then we did a pilgrimage along the St. James Way. The deal is that you have to suffer a little bit along the way. Some of us went barefoot, others carried extra bags, others did other things. I went barefoot, which honestly wasn't too bad because it was raining. I was so excited to get to the cathedral though! We had the option to walk to the top of the cathedral and I did that! That's a big deal for me! It was 368 steps in a constant winding spiral staircase. My legs are awesome!

By the way... I'm on the far right on the front row.

1 comment:

megan f said...

haha car I can hear you saying,
"ya I've missed a few days, but they're hardly worth mentioning"
HAHaha
looks like fun! miss you girl!