We flew back to Switzerland today, meaning that we had to be at the airport at an unearthly hour of the morning. I got up at about 4:45 after falling asleep somewhere around 12:30. It was not nearly enough. The flight back was fine, although the seats were like sitting on cardboard boxes.
When we got to Switzerland, it honestly felt a little bit like coming home. It was such familiar territory by then. We got off the train in Vevey and wandered around for a little while. We ran into Becky by the Fork statue, which was pure coincidence. We had the whole country to wander; what are the odds that we'd run into someone from our group?!
That night was really fun. People were pouring in from all over Europe, so it was fun to swap stories and pictures. I didn't sleep much that night though; there was a group that came in from Paris at about 1 a.m. and there was a bit of sound that accompanied them...

1 comment:
That is a super sweet statue! I love it. A fork is kind of useless when it comes to water.
Post a Comment