We ventured into the German part of Switzerland for the first time, into Lucerne. It was actually kind of overwhelming. It was far more different than I anticipated. It was absolutely gorgeous. I was surprised at how well people spoke English. The Dying Lion Monument was absolutely gorgeous. I was surprised by how much I liked it. It was really impressive. I loved wandering around the city. We walked for a while, I bought flip flops, I discovered I have an irrational fear of swans, and we sat by the river that was surprisingly turquoise.
Also, I accidentally ate fish. Couldn't finish it. I also ate veal for the first time. Ate most of it.
By the way, for those of you wondering, I am keeping way better notes that will be posted at a later date. These posts will be terse because I am just too dang tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment